Show comprising 3 final year undergraduates taking a look at that inevitable question of 'what next?'... through the medium of entertainment. Alongside a special guest each week (we'll sort these- people with varying weird and wonderful things lined up for them after uni), we'll look to sift through one more potential life choice every week as we count down towards the end of university. The planned format of the show will look to include an interview with our special guest as they join us for a whole host of potential silly features including:
- Helen and Judy's travelling tips. Being seasoned travellers of Asia, the pair will reveal another wacky story from their travelling experiences each week.
- 'Fit it in my Fro' - special guest will look to fit a different object each week into Joe's afro. Feature will also include leaderboard based on nature of object chosen and how many they managed to fit in his hair.
- 'Joe's chimes' or a title to that effect. Comic song, recorded specially for the show every week, written by Joe on a subject messaged in to the show/something to do with the idea of 'what's next?'
- Interview with our special guest on what his/her plan is for next year and/or what they are currently doing having now graduated. Many exciting people lined up!
- 'Decipher Judy/Helen' or title to that effect- feature involving Joe/listeners attempting to guess certain scottish accented words in English or Gaelic.
Show's music will probably be around 6 songs and will be a competition between Joe, Helen and Judy (2 songs each) on who has picked the best music for that day. Potentially based around the 'what next' theme for that show!
In a nutshell, light-hearted entertainment show looking at the serious question of 'what's next?'. Aimed then at current final years but also applicable for all years. Will also look to have jingle for the show- playing on idea of 'tweedle Dum' (Helen/Judy), tweedle De (Helen/Judy) and Me (Joe).
Join Sacha and Lewis for a jaunt through the dusty pages of a rather hefty encyclopedia. Tune in to recieve the guideline fact amounts, with a healthy dollop of silliness to help wash down all that daunting knowledge. Side effects may include actually learning the odd thing. Each week the presenters will select a number of entries from the encyclopedia, and discuss them in a light-hearted way in the hope of making the information palatable.
Light-hearted banter combined with banging tunes and an insight to the gay community.
Join the No DLC team for a second show in which we take a more casual and light-hearted dive, further into the murky depths of Video Games and Films.
A light-hearted electronic music show bass'd around heavy (and cheesy) drops
Ease your way into your Sunday morning by joining Joe, James, Sam & Ross for two hours of fun-fuelled chat, outrageous anecdotes and music that will turn that hangover into yesterday's news.